The problem of infertility is common and is rapidly increasing worldwide. The problem not always need treatment and can be improved with a healthy diet and a change in the lifestyle of an individual
The quantity of number of sperm cells determines the quality of sperm. If a person wants to increase the overall health and increase the quantity and quality of sperm, there are many natural ways to increase it.
- One should reduce stress as stress can take a defensive action and store some energy.
- Having a healthy diet and exercising regularly can help in increasing the quantity and quality of sperm.
- Smoking also reduces the sperm count.
- People should avoid alcohol and drugs as they can drastically affects the overall health and decrease the sperm count and quality.
- Consumption of drugs such as marijuana decreases sperm count. It can cause a low libido level and even impotency.
- Taking supplements like vitamin D can increase the sperm count.
- One must consume antioxidants rich food, they help in decreasing the number of free radical. Inflammation is caused by these free radicals which can lead to several problems and heart diseases. So, increasing the intake of these foods in your diet can help increase the sperm count.
- The Indian ginseng which is known as Ashwagandha is a traditional remedy of many forms of sexual dysfunction. It increases the sperm count.
- Vitamin C intake helps in maintaining an erection and also helps in blood flow throughout the body. Oranges, lemon, tomatoes and citrus fruits are the primary ingredient of vitamin C.
- With an increase in the weight of the person there is a decrease in the testosterone level which decreases the sperm count of the person. So, decreasing the weight and maintaining a healthy diet can help in increasing the sperm count and its quality.
- Libido, or sex drive, varies from person to person. Getting a good and a proper sleep can improve a person’s overall mood and energy level which is linked to libido.
- One should also try sex therapy. If a person is having a physical condition like diabetes, improving the emotional and psychological aspects can improve the libido level.
- Avoid taking testosterone and steroids as it decreases the sperm count. Try taking Zinc in your meal as it increases the level of sperm count.
- So, maintaining a healthy diet can help a person improve their sexual desire which can eventually increase their libido level and improve the quality and quantity of sperm.
- Avoid smoking and drinking as it thickens the blood vessels and decrease the flow of blood throughout the body, increasing the risk of cardiac arrest and many such heart diseases.
Avoiding these unwanted things can increase the sperm count. Reduce higher BMI as high BMI is related to decrease in the sperm count. A person should also keep themselves motivated and set goals on a day-to-day basis as it will help them get disciplined and in no time, they will be in good shape.